Trailer of the Month

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Little Fockers

Title:  Little Fockers
Starring: Ben Stiller, Robert Dinero, Owen Wilson

Story: Family-patriarch Jack Byrnes wants to appoint a successor. Does his son-in-law, the "male nurse", Greg Focker have what it takes?

My Review:

Where to begin?...hrm...Okay, let's be real here...if I had paid to see this movie I would be SO mad right now. If you are going out for a night out with the boys or with your best friend, avoid this movie. I mean, if you have to pay to see it, see something else. A movie is like 10 bucks these days and most of us have to work a hour to earn that so don't waste it. If you have scene points and feel for a free movie that you don't really care about then by all means see this one.  I went with the best friend and I am still wondering why we even saw that movie. I HATED the first two they made and only watched those because they were on TV and SPIKE TV didn't have anything good on.  The only good part to this movie were the children--well the little boy.

Three days later and I am still trying to figure out why Owen Wilson was even in this movie--I dont remember him being in the others. His role was just not necessary to further any kind of plot. The jokes were irritating, Ben Stiller was his usual self though I have to admit he looks really good in this movie. His acting wasn't that good. Rob Dinero needs to start doing better movies because if this should be his last movie he would roll in his grave.  The movie just seemed to drag on and on and on--I was sitting there rolling my eyes through most of it and asking my best friend "erm...really??" through the rest.  The little boy (Little Focker #1) saved it as best he could but damn--the movie was bad.

Hugs,
Kato

No comments:

Post a Comment